This Privacy Statement is incorporated into Bhang’s Terms and Conditions by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 21. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
1. Information We Collect
We collect the personal information that you provide us, such as when you:
- register to use bhangcbd.com
- sign up for news or notifications of specials or other promotions on gotbhang.com
- place an order or purchase products or services, online or otherwise; or
- contact us for any reason.
Personal information is information that identifies an individual or that can be reasonably associated with a specific person or entity, such as a name, contact information, Internet (IP) address and information about an individual’s purchases and online shopping. If you register or connect with a social networking services account, we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We may automatically collect some information when you visit our website, such as your computer’s IP address and operating system, the site from which you linked to us, your site activity, the time and date of your visit, and your purchases. This information may be collected through the use of “cookies”, web beacons and URL information.
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which usually stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. Your browser will accept cookies and allow automatic collection of information unless you change the browser default settings. If cookies are disabled the web site will not load properly.
Web beacons are digital images that are used to log information on the Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Finally, our servers log your IP address, the URL from which you accessed our site, your browser type, and the date and time of your purchases and other activities. We use this information for system administration, troubleshooting, fraud investigation and communications from Bhang (only).
2. Use of Personal Information Collected
Bhang generally uses your information to:
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Respond to your inquiries about the Services;
- Send you newsletters, surveys, offers, and other communications to which you subscribe;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities; and
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users.
We may also use your information for any other purpose specified at the point of collection.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except as otherwise described in any consent or authorization that you later sign in connection with your use of the Site, any personal information that you provide to Bhang through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with Bhang, except:
- to our affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email and direct mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services;
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect Bhang and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of Bhang or others.
While Bhang may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom Bhang discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Bhang exercises no control. Bhang is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
4. Links to Other Sites
Our Services may also contain links to third party websites or applications for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. If you access a third party website from use of our Services, any information you disclose on that website is not subject to this Privacy Statement. Bhang is not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of websites to which we link. We encourage you to learn about their privacy and security practices and policies before providing third party sites with personal information.
5. Third-Party Advertising Companies
6. Pixel Tags
Pixel Tags. We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with Cookies on the visitors’ hard drives.
Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, to serve ads, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted e-mail messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the e-mail has been opened.
7. Security Measures
Bhang takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your person information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, fraud, or unlawful disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
8. Information Choices
Upon request, you may opt out of having your personal information retained by Bhang or used by Bhang by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the services or functionality available through the Site.
9. Changes to this Statement
Bhang reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of the privacy statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our privacy statement to make sure you understand how your Personal Information will be used.
10. Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 21, and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Information through the Site.